Awards & Accreditations
At Sewtec Automation, we’re proud of the accreditations we’ve earned and awards we’ve won for the outstanding efforts of our team.
Our award-winning team
Thanks to their knowledge, ability and expertise, our team of inventors has been recognised for its excellence in inventing industrial automation systems. We’ve won awards across a wide range of categories, from our ongoing export business to our capabilities within specific sectors.
Not only that, our people have also been recognised for their own personal efforts with members of our team picking up individual awards.
Here are our award-winning highlights over recent years:
- Made In Yorkshire Awards 2020 – Tomas Priedys, apprentice of the year
- Yorkshire Business Awards 2019 – SME of the year
- Yorkshire Post Excellence in Business Awards 2019 – companies turning over £10m-£50m
- Yorkshire Post Excellence in Business Awards 2019 – Mark Cook, business leader of the year
- Yorkshire Business Masters Awards 2019 – international trade category
- Insider Made in Yorkshire Awards 2019 – digital engineering and technology award
- Manufacturing and Packaging Awards 2019 – best pharmaceutical robotics and automation specialist
- Yorkshire Post Excellence in Business Awards 2018 – exporter of the year
- Huddersfield Town Shooting Star award
Meeting industry standards and regulations is imperative within the industrial sector. We’ve been accredited by certification bodies such as the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) and the British Standards Institution (BSI).
Most recently, we were awarded a silver corporate social responsibility (CSR) rating by global independent assessment agency EcoVadis. We achieved this award due to our focus on energy-efficient manufacturing processes, design of environmentally friendly automation systems and creation of highly skilled jobs.
As a Rockwell Automation OEM partner, we are also fully committed to using high-quality, innovative controls on all of our systems.
We currently have the following accreditations: